Thursday, December 6, 2012

Something New

It's crazy how time flies when you're busy! I can't believe it's December already and I've been teaching for almost 6 weeks! I wish we'd get some snow because Christmas without snow just isn't right. I live in Minnesota for a reason - 4 different seasons!

Anyway, I was able to start back with acupuncture again now that I was able to find appointments before school. It was a long month and a half to go without! This time she added some electric-stimulation to the needles that where inserted into my skin over my ovaries. Definitely a little weird, but not bad. She also recommended that I buy caster oil (the roll-on kind since it's less messy) and apply it to my skin over my ovaries, place a towel over the area and apply a heat pack for about 20 minutes. I don't remember how often she said to do this, but I'd assume once a day. I can ask her when I see her again next week. It's not something I've heard of before, but I'll give it a try!! Maybe it'll help my ovaries do what they're suppose to do or reduce all the cysts (due to PCOS). It can't help to try alternative methods to get pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment