Saturday, November 17, 2012
Thankful
While I'm thankful for just about everything that I have going on in my life, there's one thing I still wish I had - a child. It's been two years since we first started trying to get pregnant. We tried on our own, tried with Clomid (ovulating drug), tried fertility drugs with an IUI (Inter-Uterine Insemination), tried IVF (then had to stop due to ovarian hyper-stimulation), tried two frozen (they were thawed when inserted) embryo transfers. All have failed. Now we are back to trying on our own due to money issues. Kind of hard to get pregnant when I've only had one period since April 2012 (had to take a drug just to get that period). Even through all of this. I'm thankful to have my husband by my side the entire time. Infertility issues tend to drive couples apart. For us, it brought us closer. :)
Labels:
grateful,
infertility
No comments:
Post a Comment