Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

    I'm SO glad that 2012 is over and 2013 is finally here. Adam and I are hoping for less heartbreak and disappointment this year. 2012 brought 2 failed embryo transfers (January and April), a job loss (June), a cancelled transfer due to loss of job (September), a foot in the door in the school district (end of July), a half-time teaching position (end of October), and a very sick puppy (end of December), who's now back to his normal health.
     While those were the major happenings of 2012, Adam and I did have many occasions of spending time together (which is rare for us because of his work hours). We went to a few Twins' games, took a few days away to the Dells, and spent some time with family. We hope to get some more quality time in with each other as time permits. We pray Adam gets into the Sonography program in March. I hope the remainder of my reading licensure classes go as smoothly as my first one went. We pray my body will start to function like the rest of the world so that we can hopefully get pregnant during our third year of trying. We pray I get a full-time teaching position for the 2013-2014 school year.
    May 2013 bring you joy and happiness and treat you well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment