Saturday, November 16, 2013

7 Weeks

So far being pregnant hasn't really set in. Yes, we are happy we are finally pregnant. However, it just doesn't seem real yet. Maybe it's because I've never made it this far? Maybe it's because we haven't had an ultrasound yet? Not sure, but I do know there is something going on because I haven't felt myself in a while. Nausea and being tired are what's reminding me that I am pregnant. It's a grateful reminder. Wednesday we have our first ultrasound where we will have visual proof we are pregnant! We are looking forward to Wednesday, but I am going to have a hard time keeping it a secret about how many babies I'm carrying until after Christmas. There's one for sure, but since they transferred two healthy embryos, there's a chance they both implanted. Two babies would be nice considering all the trouble we've gone through just to get pregnant, but I'll be happy with just one. This week Baby is the size of a Blueberry! Slowly getting bigger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment