Friday, November 18, 2011
Not Much New Around Here
I survived my first week back at work. I must say, I felt better towards the end of the week than I did at the beginning of it. It's amazing how much improvement I had each day. Granted I'm still tired after teaching kindergarten all day, but wouldn't you?!? However, I move around with almost zero pain. The only pain I have is after I've walked at the gym. And I only feel it in my ovaries. I'm not sure how much they've shrunk, but I'm pretty sure they're not quite back to normal size if they still hurt when I speed walk. I have lost all the fluid weight that I gained will enduring hyperstimulation and then some! I made a new low record on the scale this morning. Seeing the numbers drop like crazy in the past two weeks has also been a good motivtor to get me to the gym so that I can keep seeing the numbers go down! I fugure if I can't get pregnant until January (if IVF works!), I might as well work on getting to my goal weight. I have roughly two months. I can try. I have 11 more pounds to go. I've already lost 13 pounds from my heaviest point. I can do this!!! Now to get through the holidays without gaining! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment