On Monday I was talking about how I hoped no more issues would arise. Well, they did. I had to go back to the doctors on Tuesday and have more fluid removed. This time from my lung area as well as my abdomen. They removed 1600ml total. With Monday's total, that's over a gallon of fluid removed from my body in 2 days! That's mind boggling to me. At least now I seem to feel a bit better. However, I have this nasty cough that only seems to occur when I am laying down. (Still cough a bit sitting upright too, but not at much) Probably has something to do with the fluid around my lungs. I go back to the doctors tomorrow afternoon to check for fluid again. If there's enough to take out, they'll do it. Otherwise they'll leave it like they did yesterday when I went in.
Today I put on my jeans for the first time in almost two weeks. They're still baggy in the leg like they were the last time I put them on, except now they're harder to button since my tummy has expanded A LOT! I am really hoping all the swelling goes away soon. I hate feeling bloated. At least I feel better than I did a few days ago. Slowly making progress :)
My goal today is to work on my kindergarteners report cards. That was my goal last week at this time, but my health kind of got in the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment