- Our puppy Rocky turned 1!!! Our baby is no longer a puppy but he will always be my puppy :)
I just love Rocky :)
Rocky's 1 Year Stats: 82lbs, 28" tall, 28" long
- My sister and my husband threw me a surprise 30th birthday party! It was very nice and thoughtful of them to do that for me.
Surprise!
Me and my wonderful husband
Me and my Grandpa
- I officially turned 30 on November 28! The day didn't start out very well. I put a new pair of contacts in, however they were Adam's and not mine. He wears -0.5 and I wear -2.0. No wonder my vision was blurry still! I changed into the right contacts and left for school. On the way there, my water bottle tipped over and spilled it's entire contents onto my backseat. When I tried calling Adam five times to let him know what had happened. He could hear me but I couldn't hear him. After restarting my phone twice, I was finally able to talk to him. Once I got to school I found out my aid was sick and any sub for her is never as good as her! My kiddos were off the wall for coming back from 5 days off. Thank goodness I got to go home at the end of the day! Adam spoiled me by taking me out to dinner, baked me a chocolate cake and gave me diamond earrings. He sure knows how to make me feel better! :o)
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!
All my piercings (7 in all) are finally filled with diamonds :)
Double layer chocolate cake (with a 30 left from the candles). It was yummy!
- Yesterday I came down with a stomach bug of some kind. Stayed home from work today. Luckily it only lasted about 24 hours. I was miserable! Not a fun way to end the month of November!
- I am officially down 16lbs and 8lbs away from my goal weight! I'm glad that my pants are loose but I am bummed that I'm not losing the weight in my chest! You'd think after losing 16lbs, the boobs would shrink! Not so. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they'll shrink after the next 8lbs. Not holding my breath, but it'd be nice. If not, reduction is still in the works for after I'm done having babies (which is also another work in progress!)
December starts tomorrow! It's exciting because we are one month closer to transferring the embryos!!! Bring on the New Year! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment