Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Ready

I am feeling much better than I did last week and I am only a couple pounds away from my weight before the Ovarian Hyperstimulation happened! Fluid is disappearing and now we have started a new cycle (probably TMI) but that's a good thing because now we can move ahead with the next steps for IVF. YAY!! We go in next Wednesday to hear about what the next steps are for us. I start birth control tomorrow. Why start birth control, you ask. Well, it's a way to get my body to regulate itself again so that my body can get ready for injections that will put my ovaries to "sleep" in a sense. Since I don't have to go through follicle stimulation again (Thank goodness!!!!) I have to get my body ready as it would be right after ovulation so that the doctors can put two embryos in. At least that's my take on it. We'll find out more next week when we go in. Only two month until they put the embryos in! Can you tell I'm excited? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment