Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally Hit the 2 Year Mark! ;)

Two years ago today, Adam and I had our first date. We had texted like crazy after making a connection ion Match.com on February 26, 2010. I felt comfortable enough with Adam through texting and a few phone calls that we decided to have our first date at his place (I lived with my sister at the time) and made chicken tetrazzini together since we both loved to cook. Our first date went so perfectly I couldn't have asked for a better first date. We've been inseparable ever since...We were engaged three months after our first date and married less than a year since our first date (one year exactly from when we connected on Match.com). Two years probably doesn't seem like much to some, but for us it's great. We feel like we've been together for practically forever, but in a good way. It feels like we've been in each others lives more than two years. I'm so grateful to have found the man of my dreams and get to spend the rest of my life with him! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment