Friday, March 30, 2012
One Day Closer
This morning should be my last time for dizziness for the progesterone pill. I expect dizziness to kick in within the next hour. Boo. However, when I take it tonight, it'll help me fall asleep. Tomorrow I have to take it in the morning (which will most definitely help me relax tomorrow!) before the transfer but I shouldn't have to take it anymore after that since I will be starting progesterone suppositories after the transfer up until a pregnancy test. If it's negative, I stop the suppositories and I'll start a new cycle within a few days (though another FET cycle wouldn't start til the cycle after that). If it's positive, I'll be starting the progesterone oil shots. Not going to be fun, but it'll be worth it in the end! I can't wait to be rid of infertility drugs!
Labels:
FET,
infertility
No comments:
Post a Comment