Friday, March 23, 2012
On Track
My lining was a 9 today. Not sure in what terms, but I needed to have 8 or greater so I'm right where I need to be. I will continue my pills at 2 pills 3x daily until the pregnancy test in April. Only 3 more mornings of shots and then I start another pill to take up until the transfer! I've decided to do progesterone suppositories after the transfer up until the pregnancy test. If the results are positive, I will transition to progesterone oil (shots in the muscles/love handles). I will deal with a mess for two weeks after the transfer. I don't want to endure the pain of a needle if the results end up being negative. If I get lucky and get pregnant, I will gladly deal with the pain for 10 weeks! After all, I'd be pregnant. :o) One more week to go!!!
Labels:
FET
No comments:
Post a Comment