Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Overload

The past few days have been quite an overload, baby-wise. I'm not trying to complain, just stating the facts. I've come to the point where I'm just kind of numb when I hear about people getting pregnant or having their baby. Yesterday, one of my husband's friends had their baby. This was ok considering we found out about their baby early in the pregnancy (which wasn't planned and right in the midst of us STILL trying. I moved on about that though.) I also saw comments that my FB friends comment on their friends photos and statuses (I need to switch that). One was an announcement that they're going to have a boy. The other two were ultrasound pictures. One of them happened to be due October 22. That's about when I would have been due if our first transfer had worked. Plus, Adam told me that one of his friend's is now pregnant. They're not engaged and they were not trying. Obviously they weren't trying to prevent it either. That's very frustrating for me. It may sound like I'm pretty angry right now, but I'm actually not. I'm just typing away, not feeling any emotion right now. I know that'll all change as I get closer to my FET. I'm not close enough yet, but we're getting there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment