Monday, March 12, 2012

The Ball is Rolling!

Today I go in for blood work after school since my cycle day 1 was yesterday. They are checking to make sure my levels are low enough to start the pill that will thicken my uterus lining. I'm assuming my levels are low enough, so tomorrow I will be starting those pills. I start with 1 pill 2x daily, then after 4 days I increase to 2 pills 2x daily, then another 4 days later I increase to 2 pills 3x daily. I go in for an ultrasound late next week to make sure the pills are doing their job and check to see how thick my lining is. If it's thickening normally, I continue the pills at the same dosage, or increase the dosage if my lining needs to be thicker. If all goes well, which I'm sure it will, the transfer will happen at the end of the month!!! 18 more days! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment