Sunday, September 1, 2013
Embryo Results
We got the results back today about the PDG: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis of our embryos. Out of the 11 embryos, 4 embryos were normal. Many of the embryos were missing a chromosome, one had an extra chromosome and a few had at least 4 chromosomes that had abnormalities. With that saying we still have 4 great quality embryos that we can transfer. We are excited that we now have a better chance of success with pregnancy by having this genetic testing done. We now pray that the ones we do transfer will continue to prosper and grow. Adam and I have agreed that we will do transfers for all of the embryos to my uterus (2 at a time). Once the embryos are gone, we will adopt if no children flourish from our attempts. The next step is to sign paper work and get a date set for the next transfer! Woo-hoo! :)
Labels:
FET,
grateful,
infertility,
IVF
1 comment:
Yay! Congrats on your lucky normal four. I didn't realize what I'm hoping for out of my own cycle until I read this. I'd be happy with four normal. Wishing you luck on your FET.
Post a Comment