Thursday, October 10, 2013
Only 1 more!
Tomorrow is my LAST day for daily shots!!! Only 1 more needle in my stomach!!! I'm praying I never have to do this again until our other transfer with the remaining 2 embryos after this attempt. Hopefully that won't have to be for a couple of years! After that, I will forever be done with needles in my stomach as I will not go through IVF again once our embryos have all been transferred to my uterus. Woo-hoo! I still have to continue drugs for a couple more weeks, but I can handle those. I'm praying October goes fast November brings us a miracle. We've been waiting for almost three years for a positive result. NOW is our time. I can feel it!! One of my coworkers keeps telling me that I just have to envision it. I have been and it feels real this time. Maybe it's because I've become attached to the remaining 4 embryos knowing they are all normal. Maybe it's because I am happier and more optimistic after being on antidepressants for the last 6 months. Either way, it's going to happen. I will be a mother, in one way or another! Bring on November! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment