Monday, May 12, 2014
Kidney Stone Update
I met with an urologist this afternoon. He thinks I probably passed the stone since I haven't been in pain since Saturday morning. The stone wasn't in the kidney when they saw it on the ultrasound. It was in the ureter and blocking some urine. I will have another ultrasound on May 27th (already have day off for two OB appointments) to see if there is still blockage. If not, then the stone passed. After boys are born (later in the summer), I call to set up a 24 urine collection and a CT scan to make sure no other kidney stones are present. A CT scan will be more helpful than the ultrasounds. However, since I'm pregnant, I can't do a CT scan at this time. Let's hope I don't have anymore stones in the next few weeks!
Labels:
pregnancy
No comments:
Post a Comment