Sunday, August 18, 2013
Growing...
Today is Day 10 of stimulation for fertility drugs. I have had 3 blood draws and 2 ultrasounds as of this morning. My (Estradiol) levels have gone from 77 (Monday), to 366 (Wednesday), to 818, (Friday) to 1692 (today). I went from 50+ follicles/2 measurable on Friday's ultrasound to 20+ follicles/16 measurable today. I'm definitely feeling the pressure of all the follicles on my ovaries. My stomach has gotten puffy from injections, which I'm not too happy about. I go back in tomorrow morning for another blood draw and ultrasound. They say I'm making good progress and want to keep an eye on me so that I don't over stimulate like last time. I was in the 6000s range the last time. I'm not sure how high they'll let my levels get and how long they'll want me to grow the follicles. Surgery could be Wednesday or Thursday, with a possibility of a Tuesday retrieval. I'll find out more tomorrow. This week will be a week of laying low. My body isn't capable of doing much but walk slow. I see people running and biking outside and it just makes me cringe to think of my body doing that right now. Too much pain! Praying for lots of follicles and no overstimulation!
Labels:
infertility,
IVF,
OHSS
No comments:
Post a Comment