Now that got your attention, right? Well, those of you that know me, or have kept up with my blog know that egg retrieval #2 is in the process! I started my injections on Friday to stimulate follicle growth. Blood work today shows I'm on the right track. I go in for another blood test on Wednesday and then an ultrasound most likely on Friday. My guess is retrieval will be Tuesday, but it could be sooner or later. Praying for no hyper-stimulation this time!!! Good news is that the ovulation trigger shot won't be the HcG drug this time (last time I had to do half the dosage and still hyper-stimulated) and will be doing a Lupron trigger shot instead. It'll give my body a spike in estrogen and that will cause me to ovulate. It's also suppose to reduce hyper-stimulation. Plus this one doesn't go in the muscle so there will be no tears this time! :)
Some other good news is that Adam and I both had a blood draw to have genetic testing done on each of us before they do testing on our embryo. We both came back normal!! That's a relief. Now to figure out if there is anything wrong with our embryos and why they're not continuing to grow once they're inside me. The earliest we can do a transfer is end of October or early November. Praying this time at least one of the embryos becomes a blessing. It'll be 3 years of trying (with fertility help) in November. It's been a long and bumpy road. Prayers for a miracle are appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment