Thursday, October 27, 2011
Anxious
I'm trying really, really hard not to complain, but gosh darn it, I HURT! I'm starting to feel the effects of the follicle stimulation drugs! WOWZERS! I can't wait to see an ultrasound of my ovaries because I feel like I am about to explode! This also makes me anxious because I know that retrieval day is right around the corner...this makes me anxious because that means it's surgery time. Do I need to remind anyone that I hate needles?!? I am so sick of poking myself three times a day (ok, 2 out of the 3 aren't so bad, but one of the pokes is horrible! Too big of a needle!). I am not looking forward to being put to sleep for the retrieval mainly because I hate the feeling you get when you wake up from surgery. However, this time (I've had 3 surgeries in my life: tonsils, and a broken nose, twice) I will have a wonderful husband who will be there with me through it all! Ok, not the surgery part, but the rest of it. And I couldn't think of a better person to be there with me :o)
Labels:
IVF
No comments:
Post a Comment