Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today's Celebrations:

  • My brother and sister-in-law's 9th wedding anniversary
  • Adam and I have been happily married for 8 months
  • Our puppy Rocky is 11 months old today
You may ask, why are you keeping track of little things like that? Well, I am one who loves numbers, math, logical things and whatnot. So really it's hard for me to forget things like this! I can't help it. I just remember things that deal with numbers. Maybe it's one of the reasons why I can learn my kindergarteners names in alphabetical order when I assign them a number! Even so, it's the little things in life that make one happy. I am happy to share my life with a wonderful husband and our puppy!


*Oh, and don't worry, I won't keep track of the months after we hit our first anniversary! I may keep track in my head, but I won't share it with the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment