I Am Thankful For:
16. A husband who brings my things to school when I forget them at home! (I don't know how many times I've forgotten my flash drive in his computer. We don't even live that close to school, but he still comes to drop off anyway!)
17. A coworker I can talk to about all my infertility issues and IVF because he and his wife went throught the same thing.
18. People who don't say "Have you considered adoption?"
19. Understanding or at least empathetic people when it comes to me and infertility. They may not understand how I feel, but try to lend a listening ear.
20. The time I get to spend with my husband, even if it means folding laundry together right before bed (I see my husband for maybe 20 minutes when we wake up and maybe 45 miutes before we go to bed on the nights he works, which is about 4-5 times a week. Makes me appreciate any time we have together!)
No comments:
Post a Comment