Sunday, October 16, 2011

About the Songs

The songs that are on our playlist have special meaning for us:


  • "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble
    • When Adam and I first met he told me about this song and how he had been listening to it right about the time we first started talking on Match.com and how it reminded him of waiting to met me for the first time.
  • "Me & You" by Kenny Chesney
    • This song was sung at our wedding.
  • "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban
    • This was the song for our First Dance at our wedding reception.
  • "Lucky" by Jason Mraz & Cobie Caillat
    • A song Adam and I both liked when we were first dating.
  • "Love Like Crazy" by Lee Brice
    • Just a song I thought fits us both well.


More songs will be added as they fit our lives. Until then, have fun listening to what we have now. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment