Friday, October 21, 2011
Ouchie!
I told myself that I wasn't going to complain about being pregnant because I hate when people complain about the aches and pains of pregnancy when I would gladly trade places with them in a heartbeat! Well, since I am not pregnant yet, I feel that it's ok to complain a little bit about getting pregnant. It sucks for anyone to try to get pregnant. However, unless you're going through, or have gone through, IVF, you really have no idea how painful it is to get pregnant! As many know, especially my husband, I HATE PAIN! Tonight's first round of injections didn't go as pain-free as I thought it would. Troubles with mixing a drug and getting it in without air bubbles didn't help things out. Having to stick myself twice because of the air bubbles for that drug was not fun. However, the second drug went in pretty pain free as it was one I have had to inject before. Here's to hoping the pain is all worth it in the end because the next few weeks are going to be rough and my stomach will be proof of it!
Labels:
infertility,
IVF
No comments:
Post a Comment