Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday to My Wonderful Husband!

     Yesterday, October 19, 2011, my husband turned 28. Nothing really spectacular about the age of 28, but I'd have to say turning 28 was one of the best years of my life. I met my Adam when I was 28. We got engaged when I was 28. I am hoping that 28 is a great year for my husband as well! Here are a few pictures from his birthday.
This is the restuarant Adam wanted to go to for his birthday.

The Birthday Boy

Our Pizza


Adam wanted an angel food cake so I made one for him. It was the first time I had ever made an angel food cake. Let me tell you, decorating it is not as easy as it is to decorate a regular cake, but I had fun decorating it.



Rocky's looking on as if to say, "Dad, can I have some cake too?"


Rocky sat so nicely just to get a tiny piece of cake.

Adam came along with my kindergarten class on our field trip to an Apple Orchard. Since it was his birthday I let him pick out an M&M caramel covered apple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment