One of my friends started posting 40 things (one per day up until Thanksgiving) she is thankful for on Facebook. (Thanksgiving is next month, in case it slipped your mind!) It's suppose to be one a day up until Thanksgiving. Since I don't remember what day I was to start this, I'm just going to randomly start listing things I am thankful for up until Thanksgiving. I have a feeling I will surpass 40, but I'll just start now and see where I end up. They aren't in any order really, just what comes to the top of my head. FYI - many of my things I am thankful for will probably include my husband :)
I Am Thankful For:
1. The internet and match.com, for without it, I would not have met Adam
2. A husband who picks up extra hours at work so that we can try to afford our infertility costs
3. A husband who gives me foot massages, even if it isn't as often as I would like
4. A puppy who loves me no matter what
5. A supportive family
6. A BIG family, thanks to my husband's family
7. A husband who loves to cook as much as I do
8. A husband who knows how to clean!
9. Needles that come in different sizes so that not all of them hurt when I poke myself
10. Mayo Clinic (and modern science) for their attempts to get me pregnant - ***They'll make the TOP of my list once they actually GET me pregnant!***
11. My job, where I can teach kindergarten - my favorite grade by far!
12. So many cute nieces and nephews, and super thankful 4 out of 6 of them live in Rochester!
13. Having the ability to be so crafty (sewing, scrapbooking, photography)
14. Having Nicole to talk to at school every day. I can tell her anything and everything!
15. Having Mayo Health Insurance so that we have only had to spend $12,000 on infertility so far instead of $24,000!
...I'll stop there for now. I don't want to bore you with too many at once :)
No comments:
Post a Comment