21. I am thankful that I didn't have to give myself any injections tonight. I'm not out of the clear for needles yet, but any little bit helps.
22. I am thankful my husband understands that I have raging hormones, I'm cranky, moody and sad; yet he doesn't get mad at me. He just hugs me, lets me cry, and tells me that everything will be okay.
23. I am thankful for the electronic collar we have for Rocky. I don't have to put him on a leash when I take him outside. Which means I don't get pulled by him. My ovaries are thankful too. Haha :)
24. I am thankful for a crockpot so I can dump ingredients in, turn crockpot on and walk away.
25. I am thankful I have nieces and nephews that I can bake Halloween cupcakes for. I suppose my husband is thankful there are enough left over for him to eat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment