...Winter Break! Now that the school day is over, there are 8 days of school left until winter break! Maybe they'll be some snow by Christmas? It seems to be melting with the rain we're getting. I also have finished my lesson plans for the next 4 weeks. That's next week and the first three weeks in January! I'm hoping to get the one more week in so that the rest of 2nd quarter is planned. That way I have time to get started on the kids' report cards!
...Still not going to tell when IVF FET (frozen embryo transfer) will happen. It's still about two months away, but we probably won't be telling anyone news either way until late February/early March. We'll need time to digest the good news if it is good news. Or have time to mourn another failure. But I'm still excited and hopeful that it WILL WORK!!! :o)
1 comment:
I'm hopeful for you as well!
Post a Comment