Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Resolution

While it seems like everyone makes new year's resolutions about losing weight, I plan on making a similar but different resolution. While I would love to lose more weight, it doesn't seem like it would be a good idea since I will be going through with the FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) in January. If I do end up getting  pregnant (I'm hopeful I do!) it's better for me to be healthy. So my goal this year is to go to the gym a minimum of 3 times per week (4 times would be ideal). Within the three times a week, I'd like to accomplish 12 miles a week. That'll give me over 600  miles by the end of the year. While that may not seem like a lot considering my husband is training to do a half marathon this spring, it's a lot for me. Whether that's walking or using an elliptical of some sort. January and February will most likely be the walking stage since I don't want to do anything to mess up my chances of embryo implantation. If I get pregnant, I want to stay pregnant! Going 3 times a week will also bring discounts to my monthly gym fee! Here's to the new year and all the good things I am hoping will come! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment