Monday, December 5, 2011
Love For My Sister
I have always loved my sister, but her acts of kindness make me love her even more! My husband and I asked our parents and my sister for gift cards to Target this Christmas, not for us, but for our hopeful baby-to-come. We don't want anything for ourselves but want to have things for our baby should the IVF transfer work next month. We have already spent $$,$$$ on infertility treatments that we aren't sure we will be able to afford all the necessities needed for a baby when the time comes. That is why the gift cards will come in handy when we finally get pregnant. Not only did my sister think it was a good idea, she is going to give us her two swings, a bouncy seat, Noah's old baby clothes, Ellie's old baby clothes and so much more. I love that she is going to save all of her things for when we finally have a baby. I am honored to have such a loving and giving sister. I don't know what I would do without her. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment