Thursday, February 2, 2012

13dpt ~ Mixed Feelings

Today is blood work day. I had my blood drawn before work this morning to find out my first beta results this afternoon. I took a home pregnancy test in the middle of the night (yes, I get up to go to the bathroom every night) and it turned out negative. Way to get my hopes up today. :( I have to remember that some urine pregnancy tests aren't as accurate since they test beta levels about 25. I believe I need to have greater than 5 for my blood work to be considered positive. So in essence, I could come up with say a 19 for beta today and I would probably still be considered pregnant. Yet the home pregnancy test said I wasn't. That's what I am hoping for today! I also have to go back on Saturday to make sure the numbers are doubling (proving pregnancy). Please, please, please let it be positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment