Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Mood

Yesterday I finally got some "good news." My wedding came back with my new anniversary band soldered to it. I definitely have some sparkle now and will take some getting used to! I've never had 3 rings together before. I must say, my husband is good to me :)

The other bit of news was that we now have a date set for the next FET!!! While it still seems so far away, just having a date set makes me feel better. We are moving on! :) Adam had talked to a coworker and that coworker's friend went through 4 FETs (they're lawyers so of course they can afford it) before getting pregnant and then had baby #2 and #3 au natural! So now I'm thinking that maybe I can hold out for a few more transfers before giving up hope. We'll just have to save, save, save!!!

And while saving is nice, we do still treat ourselves to doing things. We have several savings accounts that are designated for different things, like a vacation savings. So when we take our mini-vacation to the Dells this summer I don't want people to think, "why are they spending money on a vacation when they're trying to save money for infertility?"....well, we are doing both! While the vacation savings isn't nearly as much as it is for our infertility savings, we are still able to afford a few days in the Dells. A time away from reality is much needed when you deal with the stress of infertility!

No comments:

Post a Comment