Friday, February 3, 2012
Dinner with an Old Friend
Tonight I had dinner with my high school best friend. We had not seen each other in quite a few years but remained in contact on Facebook. Facebook is not quite the same thing as a true friendship. Oh, how I missed our conversations! In high school we hung out a lot and I remember all the great times we had. Her smile and laughter is infectious. :) We met for dinner at 5:30 tonight and didn't leave until after 8:30! Time flew by so fast. We decided to make it a night since both of our husbands were calling and texting wondering where we were. I am so glad we got together tonight. It really helped improve my mood considering all things that have happened in the past few days. I look forward to more times together! :o)
Labels:
friends
No comments:
Post a Comment