Monday, February 13, 2012

The Weekend

This past weekend I accomplished quite a bit of sewing projects. I finished hemming my husband's new scrubs, I fixed my sisters hole in her mitten, I seam-ripped apart Adam's army top and made a teacher tote out of it AND made a table runner for my mother in law since I ran out of projects to do. She has a stockpile of fabric and patterns so we picked out something that I could accomplish in about 3 hours. I will post pictures later once I get home at take them!

When we got home from Marshall we found out that our garage door had not closed as we thought it had. It was wide open for over 2 days! Luckily, we didn't find anything to be out of place or missing! We know nothing had happened to the inside of our house since we had the alarm set. We were not notified of the alarm going of (and we know we would since we've already received a call when Adam accidently pushed the wrong buttons one time). Next time we leave the house will will wait until the garage door is all the way down before leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment