I absolutely LOVE this bag/diaper bag!!! I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever make a diaper bag because of all the details that go into making one. Besides the uniform, I bought 2 yards of lining fabric (I still have about 1/3yd left), Velcro, elastic and about 2-3 yards of fusible fleece (I actually had some on hand so I'm not exactly sure on the amount used). Now all we need is a baby to go with the bag! Haha!...But seriously, a baby would be nice :)
The finished diaper bag ~ though I'm seriously considering using it as a teaching bag!
The bag measures approx. 13" H, 17" W and 6" D.
Two side pockets with elastic for holding bottles (or a water bottle in this case). Buttons were from the pants of my husband's uniform.
The two pockets on the front were the pockets from his uniform.
I removed the old Velcro and added new Velcro.
The back side of the bag has one big pocket for a changing pad or something else big/long.
I even used the old zipper!
Lots of room inside ~ at least that's my opinion now!
Two regular pockets on one side and three elastic pockets on the other.
The final picture showing the bag with its handles.
No comments:
Post a Comment