Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gym

Surprisingly, I was actually looking forward to going to the gym today. I think it was because I got so used to going on a regular basis and then the gym was closed Dec 31 - Jan 2. I was bummed that I couldn't work out for three days. Today I made sure to leave school as soon as the kids did so that I could make it to the gym to find parking and then find a machine to workout on. Luckily, I found parking right away (my husband said he drove around the lot for almost half an hour this morning when he went) and I found a machine to workout on. Between the machine and the track I was able to get in 4 miles in about 50 minutes.   Mind you I am not a runner or even a jogger. Speed walking is about all I can do so I think that 4 miles is pretty good for me. I don't ever plan to be at the gym for more than an hour so I don't expect to get more than 4 miles in at a time. Once spring gets here and the daylight hours get longer, I plan to take Rocky for walks again so I'll had in a mile or two once I start that back up. In the meantime, I'll just keep going to the gym on a regular basis and hope to see more results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment