Saturday, January 21, 2012
1dpt
So here I am , one day post transfer, and I'm not sure how I am suppose to feel. I feel the same as I did before the transfer, yet I have this feeling of needing to be careful of my body. I guess it's a combo of paranoia and the fact that I was given some restrictions for the next two weeks. I am still VERY hopeful that the embryos are nestling their way into my uterus and getting comfortable enough to stick around for the next 38 weeks. Yesterday I was pretty much a bum on the couch since the Valium was still in my system. I also worked on report cards since it is the end of the quarter next week. The school year is almost halfway over! Today's goal is to work on report cards again and maybe get some sewing in. I have to ring bells (hand bell choir) in church tomorrow. Luckily, my bells don't weigh more than 25lbs (my weight limit for the next 2 weeks) and we are only ringing two songs. After church I'll be going to the gym with my husband. He'll probably do some running or whatnot. I plan on just walking the track and not raising my heart rate or finding a treadmill with a TV. That way I don't feel as bad when the old people pass me on the track since I'm walking slower! These next two weeks are going to seem like an eternity but really it's a lot less than the past 14-15 months that we've been trying to get pregnant! My plan is to keep busy, busy, busy to make the time fly! :o)
Labels:
FET,
infertility
No comments:
Post a Comment