Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Curious
I bet some of you keep checking my blog to see if you can get any information on the embryo transfer that's suppose to occur in January! Well, you'll have to wait a little bit longer to find out info. My husband doesn't want me to tell people if we're pregnant (if transfer works) until 12 weeks pregnant. I am not one for keeping secrets like that for that long, especially if I ever get pregnant!! I mean seriously, after trying 15+ months of infertility treatments and to find out if I'm pregnant, you better believe I'd be over zealous! And after blogging about all the tries for so long, I bet others would be curious! So, if you happen to be close family and friends, you'll be the first to find out if it worked or not. Hopefully we won't have any bad news to bare. Until then, it'll be hard to talk about other stuff in life right now since life is mainly infertility stuff!!!
Labels:
IVF
No comments:
Post a Comment