Sunday, January 29, 2012

9dpt ~ To Test or Not to Test?

It's been 9 days since the transfer of two little embryos. My beta test (blood work) isn't until 13dpt. Technically I'd be about 12 days since "ovulation" if you consider the embryos were "3 days" when put in so, 9+3=12. Not quite two weeks where I could possible take a home pregnancy test. However I've been thinking about it a lot the last few days as to whether or not I should take a home pregnancy test before the blood work on Thursday. I want to because I am hoping for a positive result, but I don't want to because I don't want to be disappointed if it negative. However, if it's negative when I test, it could still turn out positive when I go in for blood work. Decisions, decisions, ahh!!!!! On the bright side, I had a dream last night that I did take a home pregnancy test and it was positive. It could be a good sign, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment