Friday, January 6, 2012

A Good Start

I must say, it seems easier getting my butt to the gym. I'm not sure if it's the motivation of getting a discount if I go a certain number of times, the motivation from seeing results or just having more energy because I'm happier? Being happier is probably because I've been going regularly for the past month which has produced  results so no I'm not feeling bad about my body for once. It's a vicious cycle! Haha. Either way, I am proud that I've made it to the gym 4 days this week and my husband and I plan on going this weekend too. I know I should give my body a break, and I do. Yesterday I only walked on a treadmill. I didn't over do it because my knees needed a rest. I needed to walk though so that my muscles wouldn't cramp up from not using them. Week one of the new year down, only 51  more to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment