Thursday, January 5, 2012
So I Lied
I lied when I said I'd never do more than 4 miles at the gym. Yesterday I biked 7 miles and walked 1 mile for a total of 8 miles! That's double what I said I could ever do!! While it was great to use different muscles and be able to go further on the bike than I would an elliptical, I don't like the fact that you burn less calories (according to the machine) and now my butt hurts from sitting on the bike. Minor issues considering I still went to the gym and did more miles than I thought I could! Today I will be walking only as my muscles are a bit tight from the past two days....On a side note, I understand why the doctors don't want me bicycling after the embryo transfer - I could feel my insides moving all around when I was cycling. Not good when you're trying to incubate an embryo and hope for it to attach and survive!I will still be going to the gym after the transfer but walking only until I find out if I'm pregnant or not. If I end up not being pregnant it'll be back to bicycling, elliptical and possible running. I may have some aggression to get out of my system if IVF fails me. Here's to hoping it works and I can remain a walker for a while! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment