Sunday, January 22, 2012

2dpt ~ Stress

The above means, 2 days post transfer ( of embryos). It's been two days since I had the embryos transferred and I feel normal I guess. I'm not sure how I am suppose to feel really. I know I need to keep my heart rate "normal" and keep the stress to a minimum. Well today I walked 30 laps around the track at the gym (3 miles total) while Adam ran 5 miles around the track (plus 1 mile of walking). I didn't break a sweat but my legs still got a good workout. So far so good. However on my way home some dumb a** pulled out in front of me! My light was green and he barely even stopped before he turned into my lane.What made matters worse, I was going about 40-45mph (speed limit is 45mph) and the roads were slick due to ice. I had to slam on my brakes and started swerving due to this man's stupidity! I definitely blared my horn! I ended up straightening out again after dumb a** moved over. Let's just say my heart rate got going. Grrr!!! I'm home now and and plan to take it easy the rest if the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment