Tuesday, January 31, 2012

11dpt

Only 2 more days until I go in for blood work!!! I am really hoping my numbers are up and the embryos are slowly growing! Adam and I discussed that if this cycle doesn't work, we will try right away with another FET and hope for a Nov/Dec baby. If that cycle also fails, we will put our efforts on hold until end of summer. We would do this for two reasons. First, the cost of IVF/FET is not cheap and second, by putting off for several months we can save up and try to get pregnant at the end of summer so that the baby would be due at the end of the school year. Sounds like a good plan for me! While all that would be dandy, we are still hoping that this first FET cycle works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment