Friday, April 6, 2012
Naps
I love naps! I love sleep in general, but I really love naps. I just woke up from a two and a half hour nap. Not exactly sure why I took a nap considering I've been sleeping in most of spring break. Maybe my body is overtired and that's why I took a nap. Maybe I'm just "catching up" on sleep (even though your body can't store sleep). Either way, I was tired so I took a nap. Rocky laid on the floor next to the bed and took a nap too. Though I think he naps most of the time anyway! He even sleeps through the night as long as we do so he gets more sleep than me. Oh well. I still have three more days of spring break after today so I'm going to enjoy my time off, even if I do take a nap. :)
Labels:
just because
No comments:
Post a Comment