Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Step at a Time

I've already called and set up an appointment for Wednesday next week with one of the doctors. It didn't matter to me which doctor I'd meet with since I've seen them all. We'll discuss with her what we should do next. I don't want to give up hope yet, but it's hard to not lose faith after so many failures.

Starting tomorrow I will be back at the gym (I took time off right before the transfer and throughout the two-week wait). It'll help me get my mind of things, or at least the things on my mind will help me work harder at the gym. If I can't control my fertility, I might as well control  my weight. I refuse to over-eat because I'm sad. I refuse to be sad so much that I will sink back into depression. After a few days of crying, I'll be ok. I just have to be.

I am very grateful to have such a loving and supportive husband by my side. With him by my side, we will get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment