Friday, April 20, 2012
Acupuncture
My doctor mentioned massages or acupuncture to me at my appointment a few days ago as a way of stress relief. At the time I didn't want to try acupuncture as I am not a fan of needles. Well, my sister talked me into doing it with her so I called my doctor back and she referred me to the people who do acupuncture. I have my first consult next Thursday to see what acupuncture is all about. While I may not be able to go with my sister at the same time for appointments, if she does get acupuncture done, I'll at least have her to talk to about it. She's never gone through it either, but she's hoping it might help with her headaches. She's had history of migraines. She will be talking to her doctor next week when she has her check-up...now if only I could talk my husband into giving me more massages ;)
Labels:
health
No comments:
Post a Comment