It's hard to believe April is already here. It seems like it should be summer with the weather we've been having. While spring break takes up a good chunk of my month, we still have lots happening this month. Adam and I are hosting Easter dinner at our house this year. So this week we will be busy cleaning house. Adam and I have a date night planned for two weekends from now (one of his only days off on a weekend this month!). We are going to go to Red Lobster using one of our gift cards we get as rewards from our credit card. Why not pay medical bills with your credit card, earn the reward points and then pay off your credit card right away? With the medical bills we've had in the past year and a half, we've racked up quite the rewards cards!
On April 18 is my dad's birthday so we, my parent's and my sister's family are all going out to eat to celebrate. I will be starting back at my previous summer job as one of my coworkers called me and asked if I wanted to come back and help out. I told her I would as long as it was just part time. I enjoyed my summer off last year but missed working with my friends. She knows about my infertility journey so she knows if I get pregnant I will not be lifting much. I can still plant and water. I will be starting on April 21 since Adam is a guards and will be working the following weekend since Adam works that weekend. I will be working days this summer that Adam works so we will have the same days off. Summer is the only time I really get to see my husband, so I want to take advantage of that time!
On April 25, Adam and I are going to our first Twins game of the season! We have several games planned from April to September and look forward to our date nights. Though some of the games we are going with parents/family. Still, time away from the infertility world does wonders. :)
And of course, by the end of April we'll know if we're pregnant or not. I'm sure you're all anxious to find out just as much as we are, but please don't ask. I will tell the world when I am ready. I still feel the same as I did before the transfer. I don't know what to expect, but I am trying to forget about the transfer and just keep going on with life. I don't want to get my hopes up this time. I'm trying to keep my roller coaster of emotions to that of the kiddie coaster - less ups and downs than the big coaster! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment