Sunday, April 1, 2012

No April Fools Joke Here

I just listened to Lab Talk (where Mayo leaves messages to patients) and found out that the other 3 embryos that they thawed for this cycle did not make it to re-freeze. :(  Therefore, we are left with 5 embryos plus 1 that was re-frozen from the last transfer. I really hope that the two embryos they put in yesterday survive for the next 9 months! With the embryos we have left, we only have enough for one more transfer cycle if this one doesn't work out. Then I'd have to go through the whole stimulation process again to produce more eggs to make more embryos. I don't want to think about that, so let's just pray these two little embryos stick!!!!


*On the brighter side of not having any embryos to re-freeze: We saved $800 by not re-freezing. That's $800 we can put toward future expenses :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$800 is going to buy you a lot of diapers. :) Stick embryos, stick!!!! :) <3 Angel

Post a Comment