Thursday, April 12, 2012

Love the Doctors

I received a phone call today after school from the doctor who put my blastocyst embryos in. He wanted to make sure I didn't feel alone and was able to talk to a doctor about the process. He doesn't know why they embryos didn't stick. Everything looked good. He said they don't think there's anything that can be changed to make sure it does work. There is no test to figure out why the embryos won't stick in my body. We'll talk about options next week when I meet with one of the other doctors. I'm grateful to be working with compassionate doctors. I just wish there was a way to ensure pregnancy. However, there is no one out there that can. Tomorrow's a new day. I move on. Luckily, tomorrow is Friday, however, it is Friday the 13th. Maybe I'll have a good day? It can't get much worse than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment