Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life is Unfair

Well, isn't life just cruel at times. I was hoping for the best today, but the results came back at less than 0.5, meaning I'm not pregnant. I was able to log into patient account services to see the results so I didn't have to wait all day to find out. I called Adam already to let him know. I haven't broken down crying yet, but it'll come. The kiddos are playing as I write this. I'm so numb from all of this, but I have to keep it together while I'm at school. I'm not sure where we go from here. I'll have to call Mayo and figure out our next step. Until then I guess I keep moving on with life. Not much else I can do right now. Tonight I'll have my cry fest and then hopefully be ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for what you are going through! I am a firm believer in GOD will give you what you need when you need it. I know you are probably saying...easy for me to say, I have kids. And I'm probably going to get flack for that statement but I do have a story: My best friend could not get pregnant. Medical professionals told her that it was her "plumbing" that was "broken". Her and her husband at the time decided infertility treatments. They did get pregnant. First with a girl then with triplets. Subsequently they ended up divorced. They couldn't handle the stress. She re-married. To a wonderful man. She called me one day two years ago and told me she was pregnant. All on her own (well, she did have help from her husband:)). They now have a beautiful two year old. I guess what I'm saying is when it's time it's time. If not by the route you are taking now, there is a route GOD has in store for you. I hope and pray you receive everything you dream of. You will be a wonderful parent to whoever GOD brings your way. Love, Malinda

Kristi Strelow said...

I am so sorry Andrea . So sorry.

Post a Comment