Spring break has come to an end (boo). I enjoyed my time off. I got lots of sewing projects done, spent time with my husband, niece and nephew, hosted Easter dinner and best of all - slept in! Taking the progesterone suppositories 3x a day for lots of days makes A LOT of progesterone in my body. I read that progesterone suppositories makes you tired. Not sure if that's totally true but I did enjoy my sleep. :)
Tomorrow is back to school and the mark of 4th quarter! I can't believe my little kiddos are almost done with kindergarten. I am always amazed by how much they've grown each year - both academically and socially. While I love teaching kindergarten, I'm always glad to see the school year come to an end. I like my summers off (though I'll be working part time this summer in the greenhouses). It gives me a chance to miss kids and get excited in August when it's time to get ready for the next school year.
Anyway, I suppose I should try to be somewhat productive today since it is my last day of break...A week and a half until my dad's birthday and then two and a half weeks until Adam and my first Twins game of the season! Hope it's warm when we go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment